Fight Against the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19
A story titled "Delhi-based institute claims to 'cure' COVID-19 through cosmic sound therapy", published on the New Indian Express on July 4, 2020, showed promising results using vibrational frequencies for patients with the novel coronavirus Covid-19 at the Human Energy Research Centre in India. Ikwan Onwuka, a physicist and private researcher in alternative therapeutics, discovered that drugs shown to be effective against Covid-19 patients have similar frequency ranges even though they are composed of different chemical compounds and elements.
Suspecting that it is actually the frequencies that resulted in the mechanisms of action of these drugs, he tuned different sounds at the frequencies that would cause resonance effects on the Covid-19 virus, and the two enzymes (polymerase and protease) that are essential in the duplication process of the Covid-19 virus, in turn inactivating the virus. For a detailed explanation, please see Using Sound Therapy and Vibrational Medicine to Fight Against the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19.
1. The drugs shown to be effective against the novel coronavirus Covid 19, including hydroxychloroquine, have specific narrow range of frequencies, even though they are composed of different chemical compounds. (Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and Azithromycin are also shown to be effective.) See Mechanisms of Action of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and Zinc for the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (A Vibrational Medicine Perspective) for details.
2. Physicist Ikwan Onwuka analyzed the frequencies of the novel coronavirus Covid 19 virus and the enzymes that play a role in the duplication process of the virus, and composed sounds with frequencies that can break the structures of the virus and enzymes through resonance effect, thus inactivating the virus.
3. If the virus mutates, frequencies can be adjusted accordingly.
4. Preliminary results by the Human Energy Research Centre in India were shown to be promising, according to a news report by the New Indian Express on July 4, 2020 (https://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2020/jul/04/delhi-based-institute-claims-to-cure-covid-19-through-cosmic-sound-therapy-2165206.html)
5. Sound frequency treatment is noninvasive, convenient, without side effect, free of charge, and can also be effective when the virus mutates. Nicola Tesla once said, "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of Energy, Frequency and Vibration."
Make sure you are well hydrated before listening to any of the sounds. Listen to each 7 minutes track, 3 times with 20 minutes intervals. That means you’d spend approximately 61 minutes on each track. Please adhere to this instruction, especially for first-time use. It is preferable to listen to headphones but not compulsory. When you are done with the first track, give yourself a few hours before listening to the second track. You don’t need to listen to all the tracks in one stretch. If you are not infected by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the sounds will target other pathogens with resonant frequencies close to that of SAR-CoV-2. There are no significant side-effects except for slight fatigue, which usually occurs when a large number of parasites, bacteria and viruses are killed in the body.
COVID-19 RNA Inactivator
COVID-19 Polymerase Inhibitor
COVID-19 Protease Inhibitor
Updated Sound Files
The sound file contains the three frequencies previously released plus two other
frequencies which I created following the latest information about SARS-CoV-2
genomics and potential proteomic therapeutic targets.
All five frequencies play once. But instead of having 5 minutes interval of silence between the frequencies, I inserted a musical composition which I recently produced using a musical equivalent of the frequencies I obtained from computational proteomic analysis of the genes associated with the SARS-CoV-2 virion. The harmony of this musical composition, according to my hypothesis, will further help to reduce the chaotic and Inflammatory activity of the virus by entraining the vibrational expression of the associated genes/proteins.
1. The patient will listen to the 57:22 minutes sound file at least once a day
for at least 5 days.
2. Since the therapy is non-invasive and well-tolerated by most users, it's okay for patients to more than three times a day if they choose to do so.
3. The musical composition can be listened to as many times as possible, just like any other musical piece
COVID-19 EFV THERAPY
Corona musical composition
Also see We can help you with Covid-19, but we also need your help to spread the word about the possible free treatment using frequencies and vibrations. Please help us to spread the word. Thanks in advance.
The information and contents of this website are presented for educational and experimental purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment, or advice of a qualified, licensed medical professional. The content presented is offered as information only, not medical advice, and in no way should anyone infer that we are practicing medicine. Seek the advice of a medical professional for the proper application of this information to any specific situation. No statement on this website has been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any product mentioned or described on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please contact us if you have any comments or suggestions.
Prevention and Treatment for the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19: Things You Can Do Yourself Before A Vaccine Is Ready
Prevención y tratamiento para el nuevo coronavirus COVID-19: cosas que puede hacer usted mismo antes de que una vacuna esté lista