What We Are Learning
1. Our principal obligation is, through our free will, to develop our spirituality. That is, man exists physically for the sole purpose of developing spiritually.
2. Technology should assist in the spiritual development and not be used to confine and enslave people within a monetary system and materialistic world, which are both temporary.
3. We should follow nature as closely as possible in order to achieve the ultimate goal by the fastest path.
4. Universal law is well-established so that if you make a mistake, you pay the penalty, sooner or later. Suicide is strictly forbidden.
5. Others may, from time to time, “lend you a hand”, but they cannot save you from disasters or mistakes automatically. In other words, “God helps those who help themselves.”
6. More researches should be done on the dangers of hallucinogenic drugs and noise.