Reading Thiaoouba Prophecy Made Me Believe More in Jesus Christ, and His Love. As a Result, I am Determined to Spread the Messages of Jesus Christ to the World
Although I was baptized more than 20 years ago as a Christian, I have to say, with embarrassment, that I never truly believed in the Bible, and I even doubted the miracles performed by Jesus Christ until I read Thiaoouba Prophecy. This book strengthened my faith in Jesus Christ, and my belief in God. Now, more than ever, I am determined to spread the messages of Jesus Christ to the world.
Thiaoouba Prophecy is a book to convince non-Christians to believe in Jesus Christ (it convinced me), and an excellent evangelical tool for Christians to spread the Gospels. Christians and non-Christians should read Thiaoouba Prophecy for the following reasons:
Thiaoouba Prophecy Clears the Doubts I Had About the Bible and Explains the Mysteries
1. Thiaoouba Prophecy Confirms that Jesus Christ Physically and Literally Died on the Cross and Rose to Life (Resurrected) on the Third Day. It also explains why there is a tomb of Jesus in Shingo Village, Japan.
2. Thiaoouba Prophecy Confirms that the Miracles Performed by Jesus Christ Were Events That Really Happened. It also explains why there were no historical records in the Bible of Jesus performing miracles when he was young.
3. Thiaoouba Prophecy Explains the Unknown Years of Jesus, and the Reasons Why Some People Believe that Jesus Went to India
4. Thiaoouba Prophecy Explains Why Jesus Christ Called His Mother "Woman" After He Performed His First Miracle
At a wedding in Cana (John 2:1-11), Jesus performed the first miracle--the changing of water to wine. On that occasion, Jesus called His mother "Woman". John 2:3-4 of the Holy Bible, Revised Standard Version, states: When the wine failed, the mother of Jesus said to him, "They have no wine." And Jesus said to her, "O woman, what have you to do with me? My hour has not yet come."
As a certified court interpreter in California and New York, a registered federal court interpreter, and a linguist, I was always puzzled at the reason that Jesus Christ called His mother "woman." As far as I know, there is not a single language in the world that one would call his mother "woman." Jesus did this, why? Thiaoouba Prophecy explains it logically and convincingly.
5. There Have Been Rumors of Alleged Inconsistencies in the Biblical Texts. Thiaoouba Prophecy Explains Them.
After clearing my doubts about the Bible, I am now, more than ever, determined to spread the messages of Jesus Christ to the World, including, but not limited to, below messages and verses in the Bible.
1. "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God." (Matthew 19:24 NIV). We should not dwell on wealth and material life.
2. "The kingdom of God is within you." (Luke 17:21, KJV)
3. "Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit lives in
you? If someone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him. For God’s temple is
holy, which is what you are." (1 Corinthians 3:16-17)
4. "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?" (1 Corinthians 6:19)
5. "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you." (Acts 1:8)
6. "But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also." (Matthew 5:39)
And, more importantly, Bible verses on Love
1. "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love." (1 John 4:18)
2. "So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love." (1 Corinthians 13:13)
3. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)
4. "But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you." (Luke 6:27-31)
5. "But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked." (Luke 6:35)
6. "On the contrary: 'If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.' Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:20-21)
Please also see
Even the Loving, Compassionate, Forgiving, and Patient Jesus Christ Overacted, or Not? - On Christian Censorship
The Nature of God According to Jesus Christ and Learn to Follow the Teachings of Christ to Love, Forgive, be Humble, Relate to God on Our Own, Seek for Knowledge, and Grow Spiritually
How to Live Spiritually - Learn to Follow the Teachings of Jesus Christ to Love, Forgive, be Humble, Relate to God on Our Own, Seek for Knowledge, and Grow Spiritually
“Abduction to the 9th Planet” (The Golden Planet: Thiaoouba Prophecy) - Extraordinary Book Written by Someone with an Extraordinary Experience
Is Thiaoouba Prophecy Real? - Story of Jesus Christ