Deyin Guo, Coronavirus Expert from China, May Be the Hope for Finding a Solution to the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Pandemic, as He is Also the Founding Member and Associate Director of the Chinese National Key Laboratory of Virology (A Wuhan Lab, a Chinese Government Sponsored Laboratory in Wuhan)
Also see We can help you with Covid-19, but we also need your help to spread the word about the possible free treatment using frequencies and vibrations. Please help us to spread the word. Thanks in advance.
According to public information, Professor Deyin Guo (spelled in China as Guo Deyin), is a coronavirus expert from China, also one of the founding members and associate directors of the Chinese National Key Laboratory of Virology, also known as the Wuhan Lab, a laboratory in Wuhan. He may be the hope for finding a solution to the novel coronavirus COVID-19 global pandemic.
According to World Society for Virology, previously, Professor Deyin Guo PhD,
was a Professor of Medical Microbiology & Virology and dean at the School of
Medicine, Sun Yat-Sen University (since Sept. 2016). Dr. Deyin Guo obtained his
Ph.D in Microbiology from the Faculty of Biosciences, Braunschweig University of
Technology in Germany, and received his postdoctoral training at the Institute
of Biotechnology, University of Helsinki, Finland.
Fluent in English, he was a professor in microbiology/virology at Wuhan
University since 2002. Dr. Deyin Guo also served as the dean of the School of
Basic Medical Sciences and the vice-dean of the College of Life Sciences at
Wuhan University. In addition, Professor Deyin Guo was the director of the
Modern Virology Research Center and the Deputy Director of the National Key
Laboratory of Virology at Wuhan University. Since August 2016, Dr. Deyin Guo
served as the dean of the School of Medicine (Shenzhen), Sun Yat-Sen University,
What is promising is that Professor Deyin Guo focused his work on molecular mechanisms of the infection and pathogenesis of RNA viruses. As we know, the novel coronavirus COVID-19 is a RNA virus. He also uncovered novel mechanisms of RNA modification and established high throughput platform for screening inhibitors targeting coronavirus methyltransferases. With his research group, he adopted gene editing technologies to genetically modify or disrupt the HIV receptors and provirus of T cells and hematopoietic stem cells of the patients, aiming at functional cure of HIV/AIDS by genetic therapy. There have been reports that the novel coronavirus COVID-19 contains segments of HIV insertions, and that the novel coronavirus COVID-19 reactivated Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) in immunocompromised individuals. This leads some people to believe that the novel coronavirus COVID-19 has characteristics of a combination of different fatal viruses, including HIV, EBV, etc., and that it is manmade or genetically modified.
Dr. Deyin Guo's Patents May be Helpful for Finding a Solution to the Novel Coronavirus COVID 19
Through a patent search at the State Intellectual Property Office of China, several patents by Professor Deyin Guo can be found. They include
A peptide inhibitor for the inhibition of ten coronaviruses (Deyin Guo, Yu Chen, Shilei Wang)
A construction method for tandem expression of small interfering RNA recombinant lentiviral vectors (Deyin Guo, Ye Liu, Yu Chen, Yansen Shen)
A viral capping system peptide inhibitor for coronavirus control (Deyin Guo, Yu Chen, Min Ke, Andong Wu)
High throughput screening method for anti-coronavirus drugs (Deyin Guo, Yu Chen, Ying Sun, Jiali Tao, Yi Wang)
We have yet to be able to translate Dr. Deyin Guo's patents from Chinese into English, but we are capable of doing so if you are interested. Please let us know if you are interested.
Dr. Deyin Guo's Selected Professional Experiences and Publications
Aug. 2016 – Apr. 2020 Professor and dean of the School of Medicine, Sun Yat-sen University, China;
Jan. 2011 – Oct. 2016 Professor and dean of the School of Basic Medical Sciences, Wuhan University, China;
Jun 2002 – Oct 2016 Acting director / director of Modern Virology Research Center, Wuhan University, China.
Apr 2005 – Oct 2016 Founding member and associate director of the National Key Laboratory of Virology, Wuhan, China.
Jun 2002 – Jun 2011 Professor and Vice-Dean of the College of Life Sciences, Wuhan University, China.
Selected Publications of Professor Deyin Guo that are Related to Coronavirus Research
1. Yu Chen and Deyin Guo (2016) Molecular mechanisms of coronavirus RNA
capping and methylation. Virol Sin. 31 (1). 3-11.
2. Lei Cui, Haiying Wang, Yanxi Ji, Jie Yang, Shan Xu, Xingyu Huang, Zidao Wang, Lei Qin, Po Tien, Xi Zhou, Deyin Guo*, Yu Chen* (2015) The Nucleocapsid protein of coronaviruses acts as a viral suppressor of RNA silencing in mammalian cells. Journal of Virology 89, 9029-43.
3. Yi Wang, Ying Sun, Andong Wu, Shan Xu, Ruangang Pan, Cong Zeng, Xu Jin, Xingyi Ge, Zhengli Shi, Tero Ahola, Yu Chen*, Deyin Guo* (2015) Coronavirus nsp10/nsp16 methyltransferase can be targeted by nsp10-derived peptide in vitro and in vivo to reduce replication and pathogenesis. Journal of Virology 89, 8416-27.
4. Andong Wu, Yi Wang, Cong Zeng, Xingyu Huang, Shan Xu, Ceyang Su, Min Wang, Yu Chen*, Deyin Guo* (2015) Prediction and biochemical analysis of putative cleavage sites of the 3C-like protease of Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus. Virus Research 208, 56-65.
5. Xiao Yu, Shuliang Chen, Panpan Hou, Min Wang, Yu Chen, Deyin Guo* (2015) VHL negatively regulates SARS coronavirus replication by modulating nsp16 ubiquitination and stability. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 459, 270-6.
6. Ying Sun, Zidao Wang, Jiali Tao, Yi Wang, Andong Wu, Ziwen Yang, Kaimei Wang, Liqiao Shi, Yu Chen*, Deyin Guo* (2014) Yeast-based assays for the high-throughput screening of inhibitors of coronavirus RNA cap guanine-N7-methyltransferase. Antiviral Research 104, 156- 64.
7. Xu Jin, Yu Chen, Ying Sun, Cong Zeng, Yi Wang, Jiali Tao, Andong Wu, Xiao Yu, Zhou Zhang, Jie Tian, Deyin Guo* (2013) Characterization of the guanine-N7 methyltransferase activity of coronavirus nsp14 on nucleotide GTP. Virus Research 176, 45-52.
8. Yu Chen, Jiali Tao, Ying Sun, Andong Wu, Ceyang Su, Guozhen Gao, Hui Cai, Su Qiu, Yingliang Wu, Tero Ahola, Deyin Guo* (2013) Structure-function analysis of SARS coronavirus RNA cap guanine-N7 methyltransferase. Journal of Virology 87, 6296-305.
9. Min Ke, Yu Chen, Andong Wu, Ying Sun, Ceyang Su, Hao Wu, Xu Jin, Jiali Tao, Yi Wang, Xiao Ma, Ji-An Pan, Deyin Guo* (2012) Short peptides derived from the interaction domain of SARS coronavirus nonstructural protein nsp10 can suppress the 2'-O-methyltransferase activity of nsp10/nsp16 complex. Virus Research 167, 322-328.
10. Yu Chen, Ceyang Su, Min Ke, Xu Jin, Lirong Xu, Zhou Zhang, Andong Wu, Ying Sun, Zhouning Yang, Po Tien, Tero Ahola, Yi Liang, Xinqi Liu, Deyin Guo* (2011) Biochemical and structural insights into the mechanisms of SARS coronavirus RNA ribose 2'-O-methylation by nsp16/nsp10 protein complex. PLoS Pathogens 7(10): e1002294. doi:10.1371/journal.ppat.1002294.
11. Yu Chen, Hui Cai, Ji’an Pan, Nian Xiang, Po Tien, Tero Ahola, Deyin Guo* (2009) Functional screen reveals SARS coronavirus nonstructural protein nsp14 as a novel cap N7 methyltransferase. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 106, 3484-9.
Professor Deyin Guo May Be the Hope for Finding a Solution for the Novel Coronavirus COVID 19 Global Pandemic
With Dr. Deyin Guo's expertise in coronavirus research, his connections to the Wuhan Laboratory, as well as his research background in RNA modifications and HIV receptors, he may be one of the most knowledgeable scientists in the world at finding a solution for the novel coronavirus COVID-19 global pandemic. We hope that a coronavirus vaccine can be developed and ready for the public as soon as possible. We also hope that he can assist scientists around the world in finding a solution. Until then, you may also wish to read Prevention and Treatment for the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19: Things You Can Do Yourself Before A Vaccine Is Ready
Please read "Thiaoouba Prophecy" if you would like to know some of the mysteries and what really happened in the past, as well as what will happen in the future.
Using Sound Therapy and Vibrational Medicine to Fight Against the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19
The Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 Not Only Contains HIV Inserts But Also Reactivates Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV), Leading Certain People to Believe that the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 Contains Insertions of Other Viruses, and is a Combination of Different Viruses
The Novel Coronavirus COVID-19: Learning from Anthony William, the Medical Medium